NON TOURISTY CAMEL SAFARI JAISALMER
The Great Indian Desert of Rajasthan can be explored using camels which is the great and exciting experience one should have in a life time. Camel Safaris are certainly the ideal way to spend time exploring the rustic and royal Rajasthan.Camel Safari is an adventure, which takes you through the golden sands of the vast Thar Desert providing the glimpse of the desert lifestyle through remote villages. NON TOURISTY CAMEL SAFARI IN JAISALMER The special cultural performances on the sand dunes, the camps set up for the travelers, the traditional Rajasthani meals and the picturesque hamlets with friendly folks, all together make Camel Safaris on of the special adventure tour in India.
‘Sunrise /Sunset’ Camel Safari
It is your choice whether you wish to go on this safari at either morning or evening . First we pick you up directly from the hotel you are staying at. You are then introduced to your camel and the camel men. Each camel has their own rider who sits behind you. And also for your safety. We then take you through the desert where you and of course sunrise or sunset. After approximately three hours of seeing the beautiful area, around sam you are then dropped back safely to your hotel with lots of photos to show friends and family. (served tea coffee & biscuit also)
GENERAL RIDING INSTRUCTIONS
- The camel is a lovely and tame animal, however, certain care must be taken and instructions observed to make your ride as comfortable and safe as possible.
- When mounting the camel lean back and make sure you are comfortable in your saddle.
- Hang your backpack on the saddle knob.
- When the camel stands up or sits down, lean back again and hold the reins (mori) tightly.
- Always hold the reins when riding, as you will be rocked gently back and forth.
- When turning right pull the right rein gently into the right direction, when turning left pull the left one to the left.
- For galloping pull both reins together slowly and give the camel a slight kick on both sides with your legs.
- To make the camel stop pull both reins backward quickly.
- To make the camel sit down pull both reins and mouth the word “Jhu Jhu”.
- To get it walking again just pull the reins up again.
- Should you wish to receive a demonstration of the above before the start of the trip, please just ask our trained drivers. Never provoke a camel or give it any sort of food!